[ANSTHRLD] Question on a Hungarian Name

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 07:58:52 PDT 2007

I have a client that wishes her name to be Klara and
in the 15th century.  Her husband is going by the
name,  Vaclav, which I haven't checked.

She is looking for a "last name" or descriptive name.
We know the Hungarians sometimes used descriptive
names.  And women were known by their husbands.

And can I use this information
(http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/magfem2.html)
as a basis for Klara?

I am looking for direction.. can anyone help me
please?

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds