[ANSTHRLD] OT but still heraldry

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun May 6 20:47:20 PDT 2007

Major cool input!

Yes, I am finding much of the same thing and am glad that I am not the only
one cringing when I see all those quartering symbols for universities.

This is for the District as a whole, not one of the 30 schools in the
system, it is a k-12 public school district. I have been researching the
name of the city founder since this is not for any specific school but for
all. He has no family heraldry that I can find. The city has no heraldry
either that I can find. It is a mystery that I am getting to use work time
for. :)

I am going to ask if I can drive around the city to see if I can find
something on the buildings in the old section of town. :)

Thanks,
Chiara