[ANSTHRLD] badge revision

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue May 8 13:43:23 PDT 2007

I may be taking this off topic a bit but the subject is very relevent to my
question.

Is there modification allowed for a kingdom device to reflect it as a local
badge?

The case:
MOC Device.

Seems there are three official ones and one unofficial one. (Guilty on the
unofficial one, I was asked to create that one about 9 years ago because one
of the official ones looks like a butt with a star on it and the ladies
found it offensive, the other one is purple and white and no one has any
clue how it got passed, and the third is not recognizable as the hands are
too many and end up looking like spots of upside down ermine when made into
an icon, the one I created is the marching kiddo and it stuck.)

Someone has emailed my office asking if they can merge the MOC device with
their local group device to make a badge. I do not know the rules for that
or if they even intend to get it submitted.

Thank you,
Chiara

P.S. How does one go about submitting heraldry for an office in this
Kingdom?