[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:18:20 PDT 2007

Danyell de Linccolne wrote:
> I gather from the above that the OP stores registered name and armory
> info.  That should not be done, because it will become out of date
> almost immediately (propagating bad info) and it's duplication of effort.

Nope,  the OP contains a record for each person and two of the bits of
information contained in that records are simply (yes or no)  is the
name registered?  is the armory registered?

The other place that information is kept in Ansteorra is the Heraldic
Submissions Tracker data. Wouldn't it be nice if the OP could collect
registration status from the HST?  It has been considered... there are
future plans...  not there yet.

--Francois