[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed May 9 15:36:26 PDT 2007

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Adding an award to someone's OP entry still requires
[if it wasn't in a court report]
> that you prove to me the award actually happened by providing a copy
> of the scroll, or written verification from the presiding Crown or
> landed nobles.

Or other proof in more unusual cases; check with Zod. if it doesn't
fit the known criteria.  Frex, my AoA was from the Middle was a
"lovely parting gift".  No scroll, because it was decided on at the
last minute.  I don't know that it ever got into the Middle's RP.  I
got a letter signed by Duke Eliahu saying that he had been the court
herald and he had witnessed me getting the AoA.  (Getting witnesses to
the overt act is a wonderfully medieval thing.)

My missing Oak of the Steppes was more straightforward, per Sara's
note above.  I did a pencil rubbing of my medallion (the Oak has no
scroll) and Edwin signed a statement on the side that he'd given it to
me at Steppes Warlord 1996.

Danett "kneel before Zod.!" de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com