[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 16:14:32 PDT 2007

It is what I too learned when I first came to this kingdom in 2000, and it
was reenforced to me when Val and Mahdi stepped up several years ago.  But I
agree, if it's unclear, it really should get written into law.  Hindsight is
20/20, as usual.

Morgan, moderately heraldicly literate Oak of the Steppes.  LOL

From: " Alasdair MacEogan " <alasdair at bmhanson.net>

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:

>  Obviously, it wouldn't.  Meanwhile, back in Ansteorra, -- a lot more than
> "
>  a couple of people" remember it.  Most active heralds in the Steppes and
>  Elfsea area know it.  The twelve ruling nobles it has applied to in those
>  areas know it.  I suspect that all active heraldically literate members
> of
>  the Oak know it.  I can't speak to the level of knowledge in other
> regions.

It is what i learned.  I am not sure where i would fit in your above list,
but i wanted to support it. ;-)

Alasdair