[ANSTHRLD] baronial service awards

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:54:03 PDT 2007

I agree that the name/device registration flags are no longer
necessary.  When the RP was a lot smaller, and Zodiacus a lot more
active as a commenting herald, and the Armorial was a huge paper
printout to lug around -- in other words, back in the stone age when
I became a herald -- it was useful.  In this day and age of laptops
and wireless internet connections and searchable databases, it's a
pointless waste of Zodiacus's time.

--Serena