[ANSTHRLD] some comments on the April ILOI

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri May 11 14:08:57 PDT 2007

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

>  I was tempted to reply "What do you mean, third time you forgot the
>  link?"

>  More seriously: is it convenient to put the feet closer together?

Not really, but if it is a problem I can try and fix it.

I see what y'all are trying to do.  You want me to actually have to break down and _draw_ something instead fo using the computer.  Uh, not a good plan. Unless you think you could accept a stick figure of an owl. ;-)

Alasdair "Carl-Alexander von Volborth, I ain't" MacEogan