[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic birds

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 16:40:23 PDT 2007

Did I mention I, like Gwenllian, hate heraldic birds?

It is enough to make one adopt a cat :)

I will check the precedents on displayed birds and owls.  Displayed birds
have a few wonky rules.  Emma is probably right on a second CD for displayed
wings vs default close guardant for the owl but I will look anyway.

You have my sympathy with owl drawing problems.  Penguins are even worse.
Peacocks also have caused interesting conflict problems as well.

That is a lovely badge.  I hope we can get it registered.

Magnus