[ANSTHRLD] Pop quiz!

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Sun May 13 16:10:51 PDT 2007

Sara, can you translate the text that is on another page linked to that one.
http://www.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/bsb00001649/images/index.html?seite=6
  I believe the blazon you would like is the second paragraph.
Unfortunately I dont know french and can hardly read the hand the text is
written in.

Tomas