[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Question

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:06:21 PDT 2007

> Would a fess and a fess cotissed have a CD?
> What I am looking at is Walter of the Watch:  Azure, upon a fess cotised Or
> a tilting spear, point to sinister, vert. (July 1974)
> and the proposed arms: Azure, on a fess Or a shamrock fesswise vert.
>
> I should get 1 CD for the seconday charge (shamrock vs tilting spear), but I
> would need the cotissed vs uncottissed fess to get the second CD.

What Daniel said.

Now, pull up the RfS (never conflict check without the RfS, ever) and
address this armory:

Nyven Fiak - September of 2004 (via the East): Azure, on a fess Or a
fox courant to sinister azure.

You're learning, so I'll let you run through section X and figure out
whether your proposal is clear or in conflict of this.

RfS : http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/regs.html
Ordinary index: http://oanda.sca.org/ordinary/index.html
Laurel precedents: http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/precedents.html
The best page to bookmark because it contains links all the info,
educational articles, rules, etc.:
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/precedents.html

Do keep posting your results. Daniel's already shown how we can help
you figure all this stuff out.

- Teceangl