[ANSTHRLD] CoH website update.

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed May 30 18:37:17 PDT 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> The LoI gets its name from the traditional phrase "It is the
> intent of the Wheresit College of Heralds that the following be
> registered..."

More along the lines of "It is the intent of the Ansteorran College of
Heralds to register the following names and armory:".

As best I remember from one look at it: in a very very early letter to
the College of Arms Laurel set up the mechanism as each kingdom
College of Heralds emitting a Letter of Intent of things that would be
registered unless there was some objection by another member, and
Laurel would consider the objections.  For what appears to be a
reflection of that, see