[ANSTHRLD] Sigillarius' Office

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 2 08:21:39 PDT 2007

Greetings heralds,
Some time ago, Lady Gwen went on a leave of absence from the office of
Sigillarius to have a baby.  Lord Alasdair has been fulfilling the
duties of the office since then in an Acting/ER capacity.  I spoke to
Lady Gwen about returning to the office, and due to mundane
obligations, she decided that she is not able to return to the office.
 Since that is the case, I spoke to Lord Alasdair, and he has agreed
to officially take on the mantle of Sigillarius Pursuivant until July
2008.  My thanks go to both of these fine heralds for their efforts in
this office.  The website is a great source of information for us, as
just about everything we do gets posted to it in ILoIs, LOIs,
Gazettes, OP, etc., and I am grateful to have had heralds keep it up
to date with the latest and greatest information.

In service,
Alden, Star