[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 09:25:04 PST 2007

I would say "yes", as that individual will be functioning as a herald.
Anyone can function as a herald, whether or not they hold a heralds'
office.  In some cases, a branch's heraldic officer doesn't do voice
heraldry, so a deputy/backup herald is used for court.  That person may
wear the branch's arms when serving as the court herald and conducting
court business even though they are not the branch's heraldic officer.

Alden