[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:10:57 PST 2007

Thanks for all the info, I will now use tabard instead of tabord, my
spell check doesn't like either of them.  I did mean the generic
college of heralds tabard.  Our groups device is fairly simple and
since the trumpeter in question is my son, I will be creating it.  I
just wanted to know "what" to create.  It makes no sense to have a
trumpeter to add more pageantry, if the trumpeter is dressed
inappropriately.  Once again, thanks...Now I know what colors of
material to buy.

Also, just so all you heralds know the event Melees at the Crossrode,
June 20-22 2008 we are talking about having a voice heraldry
competition.  How that will work is the heralds will be paired with
the fighters for the torch light tourney and the heralds will be
judged by how they announce their fighter.
If this sounds like fun let me know I am on the right track, if not,
let me know that as well.
Elizabeth Blackthorne
Seneschal of Crossrode Keep