[ANSTHRLD] How do you submit a populace ensign?

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:01:08 PST 2007

I like going with the vert as well, but since this is a populace
badge, not just for me, I will bring it up at populace next week to
see what the group thinks.  Thank you all.  I never thought I would
find this all so interesting.  Thank you all for that as well.  Who
knows, I might even decide to become a herald, now that as of January
I will not be the seneschal.  I plan to be at Kings Round Table, I
might even take a heraldry class and see some of you.
Elizabeth