[ANSTHRLD] How do you submit a populace ensign?

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 17:52:51 PST 2007

Ditto on getting the buy-in.  As a believer in "non scripta non est" as well, the local group might consider keeping a petition in either the Herald's or Historian's files even if the Ansteorra doesn't require it.  Preservation of history and group cohesion at the same time.

  Tostig

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
    ... Laurel requires a signed petition only for the branch's
primary SCA name and its arms. I don't believe that kingdom requires anything extra. You can get signatures on a petition if you want, but kingdom and Laurel won't look at it...

That said: I'm a great believer in getting buy-in from the group and getting consensus. In this case, it's supposed to be the symbol that people can wear to say "I'm an adherent of this group", so I opine that it's extra important.

Danielis de Lindicolino
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com