[ANSTHRLD] legal conflicts with my device

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 07:52:07 PST 2007

All this talk about my groups device, got me thinking about my own device

Argent, two roses in saltire gules slipped and leaved sable, a chief
triangular pur pur gouty d'eau.

With the 2 differences rule does this mean someone could register

Argent, two roses in pur pur gules slipped and leaved sable, a chief
triangular pur pur gouty d'eau with bordure sable

Changing the roses color and adding a border is two differences.  Am I
right about this?  If so can I register another device just so this
can't happen?

Elizabeth