[ANSTHRLD] Possible Thought

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:11:04 PST 2007

Since there are people working diligently to update our links and to
find more useful information for us to use, I was thinking to supply a
thought.  I know many of us have gone to AHSS at some point or been to
a herald's warranting class, etc. I am curious if we shouldn't put on
the website what would be suggested for a herald's box?  Especially
for the newcomers that come in and decide they wish to be a herald.
They can research it first and see that it is recommended you have a
box and what can be in the box.  Just a thought that might be a good
idea to pass to other offices that require extra tidbits.

Alisone McCay