[ANSTHRLD] Wiesenfeuer Yule Heraldic Consult table

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 13:41:41 PST 2007

Greetings,
At Wiesenfeuer Yule we will be having a Heraldic Consult table. Yule is December 1, 2008.

I am still looking for Heralds to assist with the table. We will be running the table from 11am-3pm.

Please let your groups know if someone needs a consult to come and see us in Oklahoma City!

In your service,

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.