[ANSTHRLD] Suggestions needed

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 07:50:14 PST 2007

Ok, this makes sense, but brings forth another question, if we were to
have a person to sound calls with a bugle at our events, that being
their only job, not making the announcement, just sounding that an
announcement is fixing to be made, would that person be in a Heralds
Tabord, or a Shire Tabord or would it matter?