[ANSTHRLD] How do you submit a populace ensign?

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:00:48 PST 2007

Ok, I have more questions.  If our group does not have a local herald
and since the submitter is the group does that mean we only retain one
colored copy for the seneschal records, instead of 1 for the herald or
historian and 1 for the submitter?  Also on the money thing, it (the
website) says the cost is $9 with $1 going to the local group, If the
group doesn't have a herald, do we still give ourselves a dollar?  And
finally, can an individual send a check or money order instead of the
group, ie I am going to donate this submission cost, so we don't have
to go through the financial committee.

Elizabeth