[ANSTHRLD] Name of a charge

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Nov 19 20:33:24 PST 2007

Exactly, ploye is the complex line I was looking for.  I believe what I
am looking for is a lozenge ploye.  And per precedent, "There is no
difference between a lozenge and a lozenge ployé, nor is there
difference between a lozenge and a lozenge throughout" (Isabel Margarita
de Sotomayor y Pérez de Gerena, 11/2002 R-Trimaris)

Thanks for the help.

Donnchadh