[ANSTHRLD] I have another client who is interested in a Quarterly field partition

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 08:40:09 PDT 2007

Without going through the precedents, as I'm sure more astute heralds are already doing, I'd hazard that even though "Azure" couldn't be registered, this would still be considered as an appearance of marshalling "Sable, a sheaf of 5 arrows Or", with "Azure".? My suggestion to the client would be to consider complicating one or both of the lines of division.

Complicating ONE of them would be something like "Per pale and per fess dancetty".

Pretty heraldry, though.