[ANSTHRLD] A little help here...

Local Pursuivant seawindsherald at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:44:40 PDT 2007

Submitter is going to shrink the charges to get more room on the shield.  He
will then redraw with better spacing and center the drawing.  He wants to
use the blazon "Azure, a wolf's head cabossed between in fess two dolphins
urinant respectant argent".  Any advise I can pass on to the submitter as
far as placement of the charges will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Hallgeirr