[ANSTHRLD] A little help here...

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sat Oct 6 12:23:00 PDT 2007

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Local Pursuivant <seawindsherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> Submitter is going to shrink the charges to get more room on the
> shield.  He will then redraw with better spacing and center the
> drawing.  He wants to use the blazon "Azure, a wolf's head cabossed
> between in fess two dolphins urinant respectant argent".  Any advise
> I can pass on to the submitter as far as placement of the charges
> will be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm ... if he wants that blazon, then he should redraw with better
spacing and center the drawing.

Not particularly period style, but you don't indicate that he asked
and he may not care.  If I had to guess, I'd suppose that wolves and
dolphins had deep personal meaning to him, which would limit
period-style suggestions.

Danielis de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com