[ANSTHRLD] Arc d'Or badge

Eirik eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 21:21:18 PDT 2007

A guess from someone who really doesn't know is that they incorporated the
fesswise bow of Trimaris' award with the arm band for the order in
Ansteorra. At least that's my guess after looking at the badge for the Arc
D'or from Trimaris. I wouldn't put any money on it though, I have been known
to not have a clue while I'm sitting out here in left field.

Eirik Halfdanarson