[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Oct 14 20:34:00 PDT 2007

Francois wrote:
>  Once, a while back... a good gentle from out of kingdom had started a
>  roll for Ansteorra.  It was at:
>  http://heraldry.griffin-dor.org/Ansteorra/index.php    I see that the
>  site no longer has that information available.

I corresponded with him not too long ago to get an image corrected.  At that time he told me he had thought he had removed the site as he was no longer maintaining it.  He did tell me he had sent all the images, etc to a herald here in Ansteorra (though I am not sure he remembers who).

After my email to him he pulled the site down completely.  It is possible that h may still have all the images that someone interested in continuing the project can use as a basis to start.

Alasdair "Yes even though I am acting Sigillarius, I am not sure i have _THAT_ much spare time" MacEogan