[ANSTHRLD] What is the technical term for a pale + fess??

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:58:34 PDT 2007

Is it called a cross in the ordinary? I am trying to conflict check it, and
am just having difficulties believing it is called something that simple. If
there is nothing on it, would that make it the sole primary? Would it be a
cross throughout? If so, is it a complex line or a plain line? I could make
myself even crazier, so I will make myself stop for the moment.

Many thanks in advance,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"