[ANSTHRLD] heraldic artist list

Local Pursuivant seawindsherald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:24:58 PDT 2007

Being a stick figue and finger paint man myself, I would certainly like to
be able to come up with better resources for my client's artistic needs.  If
not a contact list of those who would be willing to draw art for clients,
perhaps a listing of clipart sites.  I have found a couple, and one is
extensive, but more is always better.

Hallgeirr