[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 14 19:59:13 PDT 2007

We started the project when Baron Borek was Star but the young lady and the
gentleman that we were working with both decided to up and quit .... real
life happened to both of them at the same time.

The project was left unfinished.

However, a lot of years have gone by and for all we know someone may be
working on it again.

We made space on the server for them that never got used and Master Caelin
was at the ready to create the database for it. He is our server architect.

The best that we have now is the ILOI's online:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoI/
That is where I go when I need to find an image of someone's heraldry and it
is always there. :)

We have a Google search engine that Emma put up for the site that will
actually pull information from these but you have to know the exact wording
to find what you need.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra