[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:16:50 PDT 2007

I am VERY, VERY interested in putting my time and effort into this.
I have been working on my own device and found myself extremely
frustrated because I am a vision person. I need to see what I am
looking for.  I figure if it would have benefited me, just a mere person
of the populace, then it would help out the Heralds of Ansteorra!

Please use me and abuse me on this project. We have a scanner
and good computer so I am up and ready to run with it.  As for the
connecting with the op, why can't you have a site for the armorial
and create a link at the OP site with that person's device image
page?  For me it all seems so much easier than it probably
will be....