[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:25:32 PDT 2007

*tries to uncross eyes from reading the string of emails for one topic*

Just a thought on my end, could we get the first part of the organization
started with the one person who was volunteering (if that is still offered
of course) after we have gotten information about how other kingdoms are
handling this very idea.  And then have this filtered down to the regional
level after it is in place so that the regions can keep up with it faster
then say kingdom?  Kingdom would get the stuff like new awards and so forth
that are needed NOW and not within the normal time frame?

In service
Alisone