[ANSTHRLD] pictorial armorial

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Oct 15 09:39:17 PDT 2007

I Have a large stockpile of all the arms I've drawn up for people over the years for submissions and sundry heraldry projects that could be scaned for the project if they would be useful...'Stacia

Irena Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com> wrote:  I'm very interested. I know this can be pulled off if there are people
willing to do some work. It is going to be a daunting task, but in the
end (which is always what I seem to see) it will be greatly worth it.

We have a normal "pull-top lid" on our scanner. It will give me a
true work out... lift, put, down; lift, pull, put, down.... lol...

We're local? I didn't realize that! (looking around fearfully)
Katrine

katrine_la_escolpiera at hailmog.org
-Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.