[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: My Name Submission woes

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:05:01 PDT 2007

>Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to help My Lady Suzanna??

Her name was in the July internal letter.
The results of the decisions for the July ILOI are published in the October
Gazette, which isn't out yet because it's not October yet.
The name is lovely and no commenters found any problems that would cause a
return.
I would be thunderstruck if this got returned.

>shark <shark75080 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>   Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:31:57 -0700 (PDT)
>From: shark <shark75080 at sbcglobal.net>
>Subject: My Name Submission woes
>To: TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com>
>
>Hi Lady,
>I was poking around on the kingdom herald site and noticed that my name app
>had a comment from Kingdom request that my letter from St. Gabriel could be
>added - I would have provided this but I submitted my name at Warlord and
>didn't have access to this info. It should have been on file with my first
>submission.
>Anyway, I have copied and pasted it here. Can you take care of this or do I
>need to wait until this comes back so that I can add it. This is taking
>forever.....

Perhaps this one needs to stop worrying about non-existant problems with a
very nice name.
The heraldic submission process takes about 9 months to a year to get an
item registered.
Or to quote the old Kung Fu series, "Patience, grasshopper."

>The notice below documents my choice of Caldwell. The submission I did at
>Warlord dated may/2007 includes the documentation for Susanna and
>Nightegale.

That's what the ILOI included.

>My full name is or should be Susanna Nightegale of Caldwell. I have the
>documentation for the first two names... it's all in Reaney Wilson. I think
>Caldwell is documented in that book, too, as well as in the letter below.

That is what shows up on the ILOI.

>Please tell me what we need to do to get this back into the system.

It is in the system to be ruled on at kingdom.

Magnus

who wishes folks wouldn' get so fretty about commentary.