[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 12:42:48 PDT 2007

Black Oak Keep - Shire,Greenville, Texas disbanded I think in the late 90s,  Zipcodes went to the Steppes

  Collegium Turris Animarum- UT Austin, I believe this was disbanded in the late 90s as well

  Falconridge, Stronghold, Altus Air Force Base,  Eldern Hills

Paiscumbre

Three Lochs (did this become Treloch?) - yes this is Treloch, and is the name they originally wanted.  At the original submission Midland and Odessa were separate branches (Blacklake and Three Lochs) when they combined the name was change to Treloch.

  Rhiannon

Star - Ansteorra <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
  Does anyone recognize any of these branches as having once been active
branches in Ansteorra? Are they now inactive/dissolved, or are they
considered part of another kingdom now (unlikely, since Ansteorra
hasn't spawned any other kingdoms).

Ragged Staff has these listed as submissions which came from Ansteorra:

Black Oak Keep
Collegium Turris Animarum
Falconridge
Paiscumbre