[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Darin Herndon DHerndon at chkenergy.com
Wed Sep 12 13:57:14 PDT 2007

The Stronghold of Falconridge went dormant not long after 9-11 as many members got deployed around the world.  I do not know for certain if it is still dormant or if it completely disbanded but the Baron and Baroness of Eldern Hills could give you definite information on that.

In the summer of 2004, a series of old groups' names that had been disbanded or dissolved were released.  Turris Animarum was not on that list but there was a "Turis Aquilae, Shire of" that was released.  If the Animarum name got changed for registration these could be the same group but I do not remember where Turris Aquilae was located.

Black Oak Keep, Shire of, was on the list to be released but the Kingdom Seneschal and the Crown chose not to release that name at that time.  Later a group started forming in Greenville again and they wanted a different name and arms.  They were encouraged to use Black Oak Keep to get through the "incipient" stage and then file name and device changes.  I do not know where that went since then.

Etienne

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).