[ANSTHRLD] Elfsea's Defender XXVI - Heralds Needed

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:42:47 PDT 2007

My Lord, I cannot thank you enough. I am forwarding your information to the
heralds that I have asked to be in charge of the list heraldry, the
announcement heraldry, and the "wake-up" heraldry. There is an abundance of
opportunities, and I am truly grateful for you generous offer.

Many thanks, My Lord,
Luciana