[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: My Name Submission woes

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Sep 10 19:17:12 PDT 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007, TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to help My Lady
> Suzanna??

Others have given a more specific answer.  The more general answer is
to use the Heraldic Submissions Tracker (available under the
Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions page at
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php>) to see what actions
have been taken for the client.  Then, if there's a question about
what happened at a level, find the document that has the full text of
decisions at that level, and read the decision.  In this case, it
would be the Internal Letter of Intent or the Internal Collated
Commentary (ICC), also under the Ansteorran submissions page.  If it
was a Laurel decision, HST should have a direct link.

(By the way: "my lord" and "my lady" are terms of address to people
whose rank is unknown or who is not armigerous.  They are not titles.
"Would you like me to carry that basket, my lady?" but not "Please get
this note to my lord Duncan".)

Danihel de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com