[ANSTHRLD] Kindgom Return?

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 10:50:49 PDT 2007

The submitter told me she sent in the copy in May.  Who do I contact to see if the copy was received and the name resubmitted?

  Viviana

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
  On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Eirik wrote:
> As others have quoted the reason for return, I won't repeat
> it. However, the lack of documentation is easily solved by
> submitting a copy of a legal document bearing the submitter's name
> element that they wish to use.

E.g., a photocopy of a driver's licence. Information that you want to
keep private can be blacked out EXCEPT for the complete legal name.
That's because it's not enough to say that Foo is a legal name element
-- we have to see whether it's a first name, middle name, or last
name.

Danihel de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"