[ANSTHRLD] Sumptuary question

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 15:35:06 PDT 2007

Robin and Serena would be the most likely to know.  (I suspect it was an import from out of Kingdom. which was why the "option".  Early Court Baronial Coronets were made flat.)

  Tostig

Darin Herndon <DHerndon at chkenergy.com> wrote:
  The six points and pearls language was in place in our sumptuary law when I stepped up as principal herald in the fall of 2003. There was a significant effort on the part of the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal to update the printed/published kingdom law that year. Apparently it had been awhile since a comprehensive update was published despite changes over time. I remember reviewing sumptuary law as part of that effort and no changes were made to baronial coronets at that time.

Where the history and significance came from originally, I have to leave to those with more history than me.

Etienne