[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Info on Branches

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Thu Sep 13 22:52:18 PDT 2007

At 10:01 AM 9/13/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks everyone for the input.  I have compiled the data to send back
>to Ragged Staff and have a new list of dissolved branches to see about
>having names/armory released.  Dormant colleges/strongholds will
>remain.
>
>Alden

Is there a standard amount of time we wait after a group is dissolved
before their name is released?

>From the list I've compiled over the last couple of days, here's the list
of dissolved/disbanded/inactive groups that are not colleges or
strongholds.  I thought you might want this list to double-check yours in
case one of us missed one.

Depending on if there's a waiting period after dissolution before releasing
a group's name & armory, some of these may need to sit awhile longer.

Also, this list only includes branch names.  I did not list any other items
that group may have (devices, badges, etc.)

Black Oak Keep, Shire of
	dissolved; reforming?
	Greenville, TX
	name reg. Nov. 1990

Marche Sauvage, Shire of La
	disbanded 10/06
	Brownsville, TX (?)
	reg. Jul. 1996

Middleford, Shire of
	dissolved (board minutes 07/07)
	Killeen / Fort Hood, TX
	name reg. Jun. 1984

Rivers Run, Canton of
	[status unknown - not active]
	Ponca City, OK
	name reg. Jul. 2003

Tempio, Shire of
	dissolved (president's report 04/05)
	Temple, TX
	name reg. Apr. 1992

Wastelands, Shire of
	dissolved (president's report 03/07)
	Enid, OK
	name reg. Nov. 1993

Wyndhame, Shire of
	defunct
	name reg. Aug. 1988
	dev. rel. Dec. 2004
	name transfer to East, Laurel return 12/04

Mari