[ANSTHRLD] Tourney By the Loch-Heralds needed

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:05:34 PDT 2007

Great Heralds of Ansteorra,

   I, Brian O'hUilliam, do send most humble greetings.  On October 12-14,
the Barony of Loch Soilleir will host Tourney By the Loch at Camp CamWood in
Hockley, TX.  We will have many activities including several melee
scenarios, youth melees, a White Scarf Circle, a non-White Scarf gathering,
championships for A&S, Bardic, Dance, Youth A&S, and Youth Rapier, as well
as a ball in the evening followed by a bardic tavern.
   I do not write this to entice you to come, that will be done in other
messages.  No, I am asking for help.  We will need heralds for event
announcements throughout the day.  This is a large site, so multiple heralds
would be very helpful.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
   If you are available and willing to help, please contact me off list.

Brian O'hUilliam
Event Steward-TBtL 2007
brianoftheloch at gmail.com