[ANSTHRLD] updated historical group list for Ansteorra

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 12:13:47 PDT 2007

Saint Clare, College of
- I'm not absolutely sure, haven't looked it up, but I'm thinking I recall that St. Clare was a college group affiliated with Trinity U. in San Antonio.  You may want to check with Mst. Cynric of Bedwin, as he may have been one of the students there.

Torre de los Brazos
  - I believe that Emma is correct that the branch was listed officially as 'Clute, Tx', but as Brian says, the active group includes Angleton/Lake Jackson.  'Torre' was once a shire, but as numbers dwindled, downgraded to a Canton of Loch Soillier, I think in the late '80's.  They were a very fun group to play with.

  Cheers, Hillary

  Message: 1