[ANSTHRLD] updated historical group list for Ansteorra

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:39:29 PDT 2007

  I beg your pardon Your Excellency, but Lady Lessa is now of the Barony of
Loch Soilleir.  She started in the Barony Western Seas (Hawaii), then went
to school at Trinity (this is the first I'm hearing of the college, though),
and is currently in the Loch where she was our previous seneschal.
   So, she's ours and they can't have her, but maybe Their Excellencies
could work out a rental agreement.

Bria...errr....Sara