[ANSTHRLD] Bends and Bendlets - can you have a single bendlet?

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:22:55 PDT 2007

I am working on the line drawing for a submittor. The example given to me
very much like a single bendlet (sinister) and not a bend (sinister). If
necessary, I will certainly upload a picture. I was thinking, though, that
this is a technical question that does not necessarily require the actual
picture. At least, not yet <g>

Many thanks in advance for the assisstance,
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"