[ANSTHRLD] Bends and Bendlets - can you have a single bendlet?

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 19:36:32 PDT 2007

Papworth's Ordinary blazons several period arms as ".. a bendlet ...".  A more trustworthy source than the emblazons of Foster's Dictionary, but it also shows single bendlets.

  Tostig

Luciana Caterina di Borghese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
  I am working on the line drawing for a submittor. The example given to me
very much like a single bendlet (sinister) and not a bend (sinister). If
necessary, I will certainly upload a picture. I was thinking, though, that
this is a technical question that does not necessarily require the actual
picture. At least, not yet

Many thanks in advance for the assisstance,
Luciana

--
÷ ïÂÓÌÕÖÉ×ÁÎÉÉ,
ìÅÄÉ ìÕÞÁÎÅ ëÁÔÅÒÉÎÅ ÄÅ âÏÒÇÅÚÅ

"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"