[ANSTHRLD] Bends and Bendlets - can you have a single bendlet?

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:44:48 PDT 2007

I was originally thinking of it being a baton, but that term did not seem to
match the examples that I found of it. I just do not want the device to get
returned because I was too much of a goose to check and get it 'SCA
correct'.

Thanks!
Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"