[ANSTHRLD] photo copies or not

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Sep 30 12:40:19 PDT 2007

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Until I see it in black and white, I'll continue to send them.
>>> Things get returned for enough reasons without adding another.
> >
> > I'm usually fond of trimming quoted text in e-mail replies, but
> > the above message was the very rare case of being trimmed too
> > much. I didn't know what it was referring to and had to check the
> > archives for the context.
>
> I think my meaning was very clear.

I had forgotten that this list had been discussing sending in copies
of Saint Gabriel letters.  When I read "black and white", and with no
other context, I thought it was referring to black-and-white outline
drawings of armory, so I was wondering if I'd missed a discussion of
whether kingdom would require uncolored copies of armory forms.

Daniel Lindum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com