[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: My Name Submission woes

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 13:44:31 PDT 2007

I am confused... per the July 2007 Commentarl for the ILoL.. Magnus says there is a conflict.

  A confused Viviana

doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  >Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to help My Lady Suzanna??

Her name was in the July internal letter.
The results of the decisions for the July ILOI are published in the October
Gazette, which isn't out yet because it's not October yet.
The name is lovely and no commenters found any problems that would cause a
return.
I would be thunderstruck if this got returned.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"